Wednesday, April 01, 2015

John L. - Sydney, Australia - Spring 2015

Australia is Amazing! I've been here in Sydney, Australia for just over month now and I've loved every minute of it so far. At first I was a little scared on what to expect from my study abroad experience. Once I started meeting people that are in the same ISA group with me, my scared feeling was gone. Everyone I've met here are super nice and some of them are going to be friends that I keep in touch with for the rest of my life. I still haven't made friends with an Australian yet because I mostly live with Americans and and other study abroad students from around the world.
Sydney is a gorgeous city with so much to do! I still haven't had one boring day yet here.Whether I'm going to the beach or going into the city to get lunch or have a drink or two with some friends there's never a dull moment. To anyone who is considering studying abroad at the University of Sydney, I'd say don't think twice about it and do it! It'll be the best decision you'll ever make in your life, I know it is for me at least.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow it sounds like you are having a great time and its awesome how you have made friends for life. Cant wait to experience the same!

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I will be going to Austrilia in the fall @ Bond University. I was wondering if you had a chance to experience other parts of the country besides Sydney? Also, what would you say is the biggest difference between there and here?

Have a nice day,
Danielle

7:39 AM  
Anonymous joalvinoth said...

Wonderful website. Electrical Colleges In Pretoria
Plenty of useful information here. thanks on your sweat!

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home