Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Elmhurst College Abroad

Elmhurst College Abroad

Hi all! I'm about to head into the Study Abroad Prep class, which I'm teaching with Dr. Lagerwey this semester, and am very excited to see that so many of you are out there blogging. What an excellent way to share your excitement about studying abroad (for those of you already out there...) and for those of you in the class this semester to build on the excitement you are not doubt experiencing as the time approaches to head overseas. I look forward to reading all of your posts and comments as the weeks progress.

By the way, I just returned from a week in Mexico on College business, where my more-than-adequate knowledge of the German language mixed quite interestingly with my high school level Spanish abilities...i.e., "Gracias por alles!" I pretty much stuck to English.... ;)

Alice Niziolek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home