Monday, October 29, 2007

Ashley E. - Austria - Fall 2007

Grüß dich from Austria. Right now I'm living in Salzburg, Austria were at this moment it is snowing and has been snowing for the past couple of days. My time here so far has been amazing and I'm loving every bit of it. The first week or so was the really hard thing getting use to hearing German everywhere and not English, along with not knowing what everyone is always saying. Once I met my roommate who is from Southern Germany, it really helped with that aspect. We speak German to each other to the point where i can't understand then she tries her English and we go from there.
Salzburg has one of the best views in the world in my eyes. I wake up every morning and get to the part of the Alps out of my window. Completely different then Elmhurst.

Bis Später!!
Ashley Egert

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you chose classes for your program? Did you have to sign up before you got there, or did you sign up once you got there?
By the way, Austria sounds great--have fun!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Ashley Egert said...

when it came to picking classes i had a choice between 6 or 7 within the BGSU program i'm with. I kinda had a idea before i left to come over but then i finally picked the classes over here. You get two weeks to try the classes you might be interested in.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home