Thursday, September 04, 2008

Welcome to Fall 2008 Semester Abroad


Hello from International Ed at EC! Welcome to another semester of ECAbroad. I hope that you will find this site to be a useful tool as you communicate with each other and with us back on campus. I encourage all of our current study abroad students to start right away to post blogs to the site - as you know, our current CPP250 students are anxious to hear all about your experience and to ask you important questions related to your experiences. Please e-mail any posts to me at alicen@elmhurst.edu. I will validate them and post them to the site, at which point others can add comments at will. Let me know if you have any questions. Can't wait to hear what's cookin' in the far corners of the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home