Sunday, September 28, 2014

Colin C - Dublin, Ireland - Fall 2014

It is a dream come true to finally arrive in Ireland. My whole life I have wondered where my family comes from and it is exceeding all of my expectations seeing it in person. I am having a grand time in Dublin and exploring around. It is some good craic (or how you say in the states fun)!  Everyone here is very nice and helpful! They are willing to talk off your ear while you listen to a great story!

My advice is to work hard before you study abroad and save up. When you get to your choice of destination you don’t want to say “no” to some experiences of a lifetime. I am excited for more to come and see more surrounding areas! Cheers, be patient soon you will be abroad and love the experience! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home