Monday, September 29, 2014

Sharon C - Derry, Northern Ireland - Fall 2014

Hi, I am Sharon, a Junior studying in Northern Ireland. This is a wonderful country. It is really green! Something that I wasn't able to see a lot in California. Classes had just begun and it is really different from back at home. I am studying at University of Ulster at Magee Campus. It is a pretty small city but it is an old city with lots of historical buildings and stories. 

For the past 3 weeks that I've been here I had visited many places but one of the best places I would pick so far is the Giant's Causeway and Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge. They were just BEAUTIFUL, so amazed the whole time. Everyone was just repeating the phrases, "WOW!" "That is so amazing!" "It's so beautiful" It was indescribable, So far my experience here has been awesome, except the fact that it is a little hard to understand English with the accents. But other than that it is just an incredible country!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, I am glad you are enjoying your time in Northern Ireland. I was wondering if you had any advice about choosing classes?

Violet Luczak ELmhurst College CPP

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home